March 2021 | Vol 5 People really think that honey is just for tea. Well, no, ma’am. Jus...
Hummingbird Blends offers seasonally inspired teas, soaps, and more. Our products are made in small batches, using seasonal ingredients and fragrances. They are only offered for a limited time and while supplies last. Once they're gone, sadly they're gone.
So go ahead, sample them, love them, and stock up on them!
A healthy addition to your cold season arsenal. This citrus tea is heavy in antioxidants, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties; and also high in vitamin C. It's like a bottle of vitamins in a cup. The cooling peppermint and echinacea perfectly balance out the orange citrus flavor. A warm cup will have you feeling great after just a few sips.
● Juniper Berries has been shown to promote heart health and carries antioxidants, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
● Peppermint leaves may relieve tension and migraine headaches. Helps to relieve digestive and menstrual stomach issues.
● Peppermint may also relieve sinus clogs and improve seasonal allergy symptoms.
● Echinacea helps to strengthen the immune system, may help to lower blood sugar levels, reduce anxiety, and is high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
Dried Apple and Orange Pieces, Hibiscus, Rose Hips, Peppermint Leaves, Echinacea, Eucalyptus, Lemon Grass/Fever Grass, and Juniper Berries
*Recommended to steep at 212° for 5 - 10 minutes
*Suggested 1 teaspoon full per 6 - 8 oz cup
Two (2) sizes available:
- 4 oz (full size) - Will yield approx 30 - 40 cups
- 1 oz (sample size) - Will yield approx 4 - 8 cups
The more you buy, the more you save!
(No code necessary)
Bundle it up & Save!
It's Sniffles & Sneezing Season
Tea Rx is your daily dose of wellness. The perfect blend of lemongrass, ginger, and turmeric to keep your body and mind in tip-top shape.VIEW
Citrus Ice Tea
The cooling peppermint and echinacea perfectly balance out the orange citrus flavor. A warm cup will have you feeling great!VIEW
Refreshing Mint Tea
The powerful yet aromatic combination of peppermint, spearmint, & lemon balm will help relieve congestion and more.VIEW