Like a warm slice of banana bread fresh out of the oven. This tea will bring you back to your grandma's kitchen. A simpler and happier time, when a slice of banana bread with a scoop of ice cream was enough to take all of your cares away.
So pull up a seat, brew a cup of this tea, and get lost in those fond memories.Benefits
● Cocoa is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
● Marigold helps support oral health and soothes sore throats.
● Marigold is also full of antioxidants and antifungal properties.
● Apples are an excellent source of vitamins A, K, C, E B1, B2, B6, Potassium, and high in fiber.
● Honeybush tea is rich in antioxidants and may aid in diabetes management alongside medication.
Honeybush Tea, Apple Pieces, Marigold Flowers, Cocoa Nibs, and a proprietary blend of spices.
*Recommended to steep at 212° for 3 minutes
*Suggested 1 teaspoon full per 6 - 8 oz cup
Two (2) sizes available:
- 4 oz (full size) - Will yield approx 30 - 40 cups
- 1 oz (sample size) - Will yield approx 4 - 8 cups