Sit back and feel that jazzy, acoustic Kentucky bluegrass soul as you sip on a glass of this Bourbon inspired tea
. Rich, smooth, smokey, and sweet, get that mellow feel without the morning hangover. With a hint of creamy butterscotch, just one sip and you'll be looking for a front porch and guitar to set the mood right. Benefits
● Cornflower is known to lower fevers and aids in constipation and bloating.
● Marigold helps support oral health and soothes sore throats.
● Rose Hips are rich in vitamin C, full of antioxidants, and help support a healthy immune system.
● Cocoa is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
● Apples are an excellent source of vitamins, potassium, and high in fiber. Apples also have probiotic properties that can help protect the stomach lining.
Black tea, Rose Hips, Cocoa Nibs, Whiskey and Bourbon Flavoring, Blue Cornflowers, Dried Apple pieces, Butterscotch Flavoring, Marigold Flowers, and a proprietary blend of spices.
*Recommended to steep at 212° for 3 - 5 minutes
*Suggested 1 teaspoon full per 6 - 8 oz cup
Two (2) sizes available:
- 4 oz (full size) - Will yield approx 30 - 40 cups
- 1 oz (sample size) - Will yield approx 4 - 8 cups