A healthy addition to your cold season arsenal. This citrus tea is heavy in antioxidants, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties; and also high in vitamin C. It's like a bottle of vitamins in a cup. The cooling peppermint and echinacea perfectly balance out the orange citrus flavor. A warm cup will have you feeling great after just a few sips.
● Oranges are vitamin C rich which is known to aid in immune system health.
● Juniper Berries has been shown to promote heart health and carries antioxidants, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
● Lemon Grass/Fever Grass is high in antioxidants, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It can aid in digestion, lowering blood pressure and cholesterol.
● Rose Hips are rich in vitamin C, full of antioxidants, and help support a healthy immune system.
● Peppermint leaves may relieve tension and migraine headaches. Helps to relieve digestive and menstrual stomach issues.
● Peppermint may also relieve sinus clogs and improve seasonal allergy symptoms.
● Echinacea helps to strengthen the immune system, may help to lower blood sugar levels, reduce anxiety, and is high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
Dried Apple and Orange Pieces, Hibiscus, Rose Hips, Peppermint Leaves, Echinacea, Eucalyptus, Lemon Grass/Fever Grass, and Juniper Berries
*Recommended to steep at 212° for 5 - 10 minutes
*Suggested 1 teaspoon full per 6 - 8 oz cup
Two (2) sizes available:
- 4 oz (full size) - Will yield approx 30 - 40 cups
- 1 oz (sample size) - Will yield approx 4 - 8 cups