This oh-so decadent blend of chocolate on chocolate on chocolate with hints of cinnamon and ginger is inspired by traditional Jamaican Cocoa Tea. Cocoa Tea is a staple in every Caribbean household. This version is rich, sweet, almost cream-like, it will warm your heart and touch your soul. Settle in for a sweet ride on white-sand Caribbean beaches on a breezy afternoon.
We recommend trying this awesome-ness with hot milk (whole, coconut, or condensed) to elevate the richness and depth of this tea.
Feeling frisky? Spike it with a drop of White Rum or Disaronno.
● Ceylon Black Tea is high in antioxidants, may help to lower cholesterol, and improve heart health.
● Cocoa/chocolate is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
● Chicory may improve blood sugar levels.
● Cornflowers are known to lower fevers and aids in constipation and bloating.
● Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. May improve neurological system functions.
● Ginger has long been used to aid in digestive issues and is high in anti-inflammatory properties.
Ceylon Black Tea, Cocoa Nibs, Chicory, Dark Chocolate Chips, Chocolate Chips, Cocoa Powder Blue Cornflowers, Cinnamon, Ginger, and a proprietary blend of spices.
(Chocolate chips are made of cane sugar, organic chocolate liquor, and organic cocoa butter)
*Recommended to steep at 212° for 3 minutes
*Suggested 1 teaspoon full per 6 - 8 oz cup
Two (2) sizes available:
- 4 oz (full size) - Will yield approx 30 - 40 cups
- 1 oz (sample size) - Will yield approx 4 - 8 cups