Drop It Herbal Tea
Enjoy a cup, but please do so at home (just saying..)
● Ginger has long been used to aid in digestive issues and is high in anti-inflammatory properties.
● Apples are an excellent source of vitamins, potassium, and high in fiber. Apples also have probiotic properties.
● Senna leaf may aid in the relief of constipation.
● Dandelion root is high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
Oolong Tea, Safflower, Ginger, Dandelion Root, Dried Apples and Oranges, Senna Leaf, Green Tea, Yerba Mate Tea, and a proprietary blend of spices.
*Recommended to steep at 212° for 3 - 5 minutes
*Suggested 1 teaspoon full per 6 - 8 oz cup
Two (2) sizes are available:
- 4 oz (full size) - Will yield approx 30 - 40 cups
- 1 oz (sample size) - Will yield approx 4 - 8 cups