The cooling feeling of peppermint combined with the sweet taste of chocolate is a match made in colder weather heaven. A nice hot cup of Peppermint Patty will help keep you going and your spirits lifted during these daylight shortened days. Peppermint has long been used to treat colds and congestion, you can find it many cold and flu remedies. Try adding peppermint tea to your winter health regime to help keep the sniffles away.Benefits
● Peppermint leaves may relieve tension and migraine headaches. Helps to relieve digestive and menstrual stomach issues.
● Peppermint may also relieve sinus clogs and improve seasonal allergy symptoms.
● Chocolate is rich in antioxidants which is great for your overall heart health.
● Oranges are vitamin C rich which is known to aid in immune health.
● Rose Hips are rich in vitamin C, full of antioxidants, and help support a healthy immune system.
Peppermint and Spearmint Leaves, Chocolate Chips, Candy Cane Pieces and Cocoa Nibs, and a proprietary blend of spices.
*Low Caffeine due to the chocolate
*Recommended to steep at 212° for 5 minutes
*Suggested 1 teaspoon full per 6 - 8 oz cup
Two (2) sizes available:
- 4 oz (full size) - Will yield approx 30 - 40 cups
- 1 oz (sample size) - Will yield approx 4 - 8 cups